Hematology: Diagnosis and Treatment E-Book, 6th Edition
By Ronald Hoffman, MD, Edward J. Benz, Jr., MD, Leslie E. Silberstein, MD, Helen Heslop, MD, Jeffrey Weitz, MD and John Anastasi, MD
The Hematology: Diagnosis and Treatment eBook is the ideal mobile resource in hematology! It distills the most essential, practical information from Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 6th Edition - the comprehensive masterwork by Drs. Hoffman, Benz, Silberstein, Heslop, Weitz, and Anastasi - into a concise, clinically focused resource that's optimized for reference on any e-reader. Focusing on the dependable, state-of-the-art clinical strategies you need to optimally diagnose and manage the full range of blood diseases and disorders, this eBook is a must-have for every hematologist's mobile device!
- Apply the latest know-how on heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, stroke, acute coronary syndromes, hematologic manifestations of liver disease, hematologic manifestations of cancer, hematology in aging, and many other hot topics.
- Get quick, focused answers on the diagnosis and management of blood diseases - in a portable digital format that you can carry and consult anytime, anywhere.
- View abundant images that mirror the pivotal role hematopathology plays in the practice of modern hematology.
- Count on all the authority that has made Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Hoffman, Benz, Silberstein, Heslop, Weitz, and Anastasi, the go-to clinical reference for hematologists worldwide.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
By Ronald Hoffman, MD, Professor of Hematology and Medical Oncology, the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York; Edward J. Benz, Jr., MD, President, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Richard and Susan Smith Professor of Medicine, Professor of Pediatrics, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts; Leslie E. Silberstein, MD, Professor of Pathology, HMS; Director, Joint Program in Transfusion Medicine; Children's Hospital Boston; Brigham and Womenâ€™s Hospital; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Senior Investigator, IDI; Director, Center for Human Cell Therapy, IDI; Boston, Massachusetts; Helen Heslop, MD, Professor, Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics Section of Hematology-Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine; Dan L. Duncan Chair Director, Adult Stem Cell Transplant Program, The Methodist Hospital; Associate Director Clinical Research, Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center; Houston, Texas; Jeffrey Weitz, MD, Professor of Medicine,McMaster University School of Medicine; Executive Director of the Thrombosis and Atherosclerosis Research Institute; Canada Research Chair in Thrombosis; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and John Anastasi, MD, Associate Professor; Assistant Director, Hematopathology; Medical Director, Flow Cytometry; Department of Pathology, The University of Chicago; Chicago, Illinois