Campbell-Walsh Urology, 11th Edition
Not Yet Published
Internationally lauded as the preeminent text in the field, Campbell-Walsh Urology continues to offer the most comprehensive coverage of every aspect of urology. Perfect for urologists, residents, and practicing physicians alike, this updated 4-volume set highlights all of the essential concepts necessary for every stage of your career, from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments.
New to This Edition
- A total of 22 new chapters, including Evaluation and Management of Men with Urinary Incontinence; Minimally-Invasive Urinary Diversion; Complications Related to the Use of Mesh and Their Repair; Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer; Adolescent and Transitional Urology; Principles of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery in Children; Pediatric Urogenital Imaging; and Functional Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract in Children.
- Previous edition chapters have been substantially revised and feature such highlights as new information on prostate cancer screening, management of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer, and urinary tract infections in children.
- Includes new guidelines on interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome, uro-trauma, and medical management of kidney stone disease.
- Anatomy chapters have been expanded and reorganized for ease of access.
- Boasts an increased focus on robotic surgery, image-guided diagnostics and treatment, and guidelines-based medicine.
- Features 130 video clips that are easily accessible via Expert Consult.
- Periodic updates to the eBook version by key opinion leaders will reflect essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, tables, diagrams, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- The predominant reference used by The American Board of Urology for its examination questions.
- Algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentations and techniques, and decision making.
- Key Points boxes and algorithms further expedite review.
- Features hundreds of well-respected global contributors at the top of their respective fields.
- Four-volume set serves as a series of comprehensive mini-textbooks on every major subject in urology.
"This most recent edition of Meredith Campbell's classic text continues to live up to its heritage as the single most valuable text for urologists." – JAMA, review of the 9th edition
By Alan J. Wein, MD, FACS, PhD (hon), Founders Professor and Chief of Urology, Director, Urology Residency Program, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System,
; Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, Chairman, Department of Urology, North Shore-LIJ Health System, Long Island, NY; Professor of Urology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY; Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, David Hall McConnell Professor and Director, The Brady Urological Institute, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, Baltimore, MD and Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, Chief, Surgical Innovation, Technology and Translation Principal Investigator, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation Children's National Medical Center Washington, DC