Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 6th Edition
eBook version included with print purchase.
Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology, by Drs. Neville F. Hacker, Joseph C. Gambone, and Calvin J. Hobel, is the #1 choice of ob/gyn residents and medical students because of its concise focus, comprehensive coverage, and easy-to-use format. This new edition features updated clinical cases and assessments, new Clinical Key boxes, and thoroughly revised text and images that reflect today’s best knowledge on the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a wide range of ob/gyn disorders.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New Clinical Key boxes and judicious use of bolding make it easy to identify the high-yield material you need to know.
- Content is aligned to APGO/CREOG objectives to ensure coverage of essential, clinically relevant material.
- Concise, comprehensive content is well organized, highly accessible, and relevant to today’s practice.
- High-quality, full-color design for maximum readability.
- Online access to updated clinical cases, self-assessment tools, an obstetric statistics resource, and a glossary of common terms.
By Neville F. Hacker, MD, Professor of Gynaecologic Oncology, Conjoint, University of New South Wales; Director, Gynecologic Cancer Center, Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney, Australia; Joseph C. Gambone, DO, MPH, Executive Editor, Professor Emeritus of Obstetrics and Gynecology,David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Attending Physician, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Private Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology Practice, Durango, Colorado and Calvin J. Hobel, MD, Miriam Jacobs Chair in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Professor of Pediatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California