2014 HCPCS Level II Standard Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this HCPCS Level II reference by Carol J. Buck!
For quick, accurate, and efficient coding, choose 2014 HCPCS Level II, Standard Edition! In an easy-to-use format, this practical reference presents the latest HCPCS codes to help you comply with coding regulations, confidently locate specific codes, manage supply reimbursement, report patient data, and more.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
UPDATED codes help you maintain compliance with current Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) standards.
- Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easy to find specific drug information.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other FDA approved drugs.
- Special coverage information provides alerts when codes have specific coverage instructions, are not covered or valid by Medicare, or may be paid at the carrier’s discretion.
- Jurisdiction information shows the appropriate contractor to be billed for suppliers submitting claims to Medicare contractors, Part B carriers, and Medicare Administrative Contractors submitting for DMEPOS services provided.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes HCPCS updates and corrections, and provides the opportunity to sign up for automatic e-mail notifications.
At-a-glance code listings highlight all new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes for 2014.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN