Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology, A Programmed Text, 4th Edition
NOT YET PUBLISHED
This classic text is the must-have primer of chest radiology. The Third Edition reflects the latest imaging approaches and terminology while retaining the easy-to-use format that has always made this book so popular. Images and diagrams appear on the left-hand pages while text and multiple-choice review questions appear on the corresponding right-hand pages. An accompanying CD-ROM includes additional images plus self-assessment tests representing three different levels of difficulty - to help you build your diagnostic skills regardless of your current degree of expertise.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Features CT and MR images as well as traditional radiographs, for easy comparison between modalities.
- Introduces PET imaging, now widely used for diagnosing chest diseases.
- Provides complete explanations of new terminology.
- Replaces old images with the new, digital-quality radiographs.
- Includes a CD-ROM with additional images and tests of varying levels of difficulty...perfect for beginning medical students through fourth-year residents.
- Uses the popular "programmed learning" approach to promote fast learning and reference.
- Covers every aspects of chest radiology, including basic science, image interpretation, and terminology.
By Lawrence R. Goodman, MD, FAAC, Professor of Diagnostic Radiology and Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care; Director, Thoracic Imaging, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI