Study Guide for The Human Body in Health and Illness, 5th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Corresponding to the chapters in The Human Body in Health and Illness, 4th Edition, by Barbara Herlihy, this study guide offers fun and practical exercises to help you review, understand, and remember basic A&P. Even if you find science intimidating, this book can help you succeed.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- UPDATED content matches the new and revised material in the 5th edition of the textbook.
- UPDATED coloring exercises improve your retention of the material.
- NEW exercises are included on the endocrine system, hematocrit and blood coagulation, the preload and afterload function of the heart, identifying arteries and veins, the lymphatic system, and the components of the stomach.
- Each chapter includes three parts:
- Putting It All Together including multiple-choice quizzes and case studies
- Challenge Yourself! with critical thinking questions and puzzles
- Textbook page references are included with the questions to make it easier to review difficult topics.
- Objectives at the beginning of each chapter reinforce the goals of the textbook and set a framework for study.
By Barbara Herlihy, PhD(Physiology), RN, Professor, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Nursing and Health Professions, San Antonio, TX