Veterinary Dentistry: A Team Approach - Pageburst E-Book on Vitalsource, 2nd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
|Print - Paperback||$66.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
From radiology and anesthesia to patient needs and client education, this handy full-color guide covers everything you need to know about veterinary dentistry. Dental procedures are presented first, with chapters on oral examinations, instruments, safety, and anesthesia, followed by coverage of more difficult areas such as endodontics. The book concludes with two very interesting chapters on marketing veterinary dentistry and commonly asked client questions, replete with proper responses. With its comprehensive coverage and team approach, Animal Dentistry is the ideal resource for both technicians and practitioners alike to use in school and professional practice.
New to This Edition
- Inclusion of digital dental radiography develops your understanding of direct radiology versus computerized radiology and the economic considerations of both.
- Vet Tech Threads include a variety of pedagogical features including learning objective, key terms, chapter outlines, Technician Notes, and more to help you navigate through chapters and focus your learning.
- New full-color illustrations give you a better picture of concepts, equipment, and procedure details.
- Clear, heavily illustrated procedures provide a more detailed look at the skills you need to master.
- Dental terminology is incorporated to help you master the proper language and improve office communication.
By Steven E. Holmstrom, DVM, Diplomate, AVDC, American Veterinary Dental College, San Carlos, CA