Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics, 7th Edition
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
NOT YET PUBLISHED
The resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics continues to provide a focused overview of the core knowledge in pediatrics. Succinct, targeted coverage of normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders, make this an ideal medical reference book for students, pediatric residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Efficiently review essential, concise pediatric content with this popular extension of the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics (ISBN: 978-1-4377-0755-7).
- Focus on the core knowledge needed for your pediatric clerkship or rotation with coverage that follows the COMSEP curriculum guidelines.
- Easily visualize complex aspects with a full-color layout and images, as well as numerous tables throughout the text.
- Access the full contents, now integrated with select decision-making algorithms from Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies by Pomeranz et al. (ISBN: 978-0-323-29854-4), online at Student Consult.
- Get an effective overview of pediatrics with help from concise text, a full-color design, high-yield tables, and numerous images.
- Take advantage of a wealth of images that capture the clinical manifestations and findings associated with Kawasaki disease, lupus, lymphoma, stroke, and many other disorders seen in children.
By Karen Marcdante, MD, Professor and Vice-Chair Education - Pediatrics, Associate Dean of Curriculum, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI and Robert M. Kliegman, MD, Professor and Chair Emeritus, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin