Kinn's The Medical Assistant - Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual Package, 12th Edition
An Applied Learning Approach
Get more practice with the essential medical assisting job skills! Designed to support Kinn’s The Medical Assistant: An Applied Learning Approach, 12th Edition by Deborah Proctor and Alexandra Adams, this study guide and procedure checklist manual provide a complete review of content and offer a wide range of exercises to reinforce your understanding of the common administrative and clinical skills — including CAAHEP and ABHES competencies.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Expanded coverage of the Electronic Medical Record allows you to learn more about the EMR and its use in the physician’s office.
- Expanded coverage of Emergency Preparedness helps you meet CAAHEP and ABHES requirements.
- The most current content and competencies associated with CAAHEP and ABHES ensure that you are being taught according to the leading accreditation organizations.
- A variety of exercises test your knowledge and critical thinking skills with vocabulary review, multiple choice, fill in the blank, and true/false questions.
- Procedure Checklists Manual packaged with the study guide helps you track your performance of every procedure included in the textbook.
- Work documentation proves to your instructor and to accrediting organizations that you have completed each competency.
- Additional exercises enhance learning with skills and concepts, word puzzles, case studies, workplace applications, and Internet activities.
- Procedure checklists allow you to tear out each sheet and submit to your instructor for evaluation.
By Deborah B. Proctor, EdD, RN, CMA, Professor and Director, Medical Assisting Program, Butler County Community College, Butler, PA and Alexandra Patricia Adams, BBA, RMA, CMA (AAMA), MA, Adjunct Instructor, Everest College, Arlington Midcities Campus, Arlington, TX; Professional Writer, Grand Prairie, TX; Formerly, Director of Admissions, Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, TX; Formerly, Program Director, Medical Assisting/HIM Programs, Ultrasound Diagnostic School, Irving, TX