Online Internship for Medical Coding 2013 Edition (Access Card)
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Developed by leading coding author and educator Carol J. Buck, Online Internship for Medical Coding 2013 Edition simulates the work experience of an actual coding internship to help you hit the ground running in your first job. Practice applying the concepts you've learned in Buck's Step-by-Step Medical Coding and The Next Step, Advanced Medical Coding, and prove your proficiency coding in 18 specialties with an online portfolio you can print out to show potential employers.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
Updated content gives you practice with the latest coding information available.
- 18 engaging modules replicate the workload of a multi-specialty medical practice with physicians on staff.
- More than 500 total reports, including 30 reports in each module, progress gradually from easy to difficult.
- Answers and rationales help you understand the reasoning behind a proper coding sequence.
- Printable portfolio of results enables you to produce examples of your work, share your practice exam grades, and compile a list of completed reports to demonstrate your proficiency to potential employers.
- Trial and practice exams are included for each module to help you assess your understanding.
- Program locking enables you to keep patient information private when on away from your desk.
- Course orientation guides you through all the features and benefits of the online internship.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN