Online Internship for Medical Coding 2013 Edition (Access Card)
New to This Edition
Updated content gives you practice with the latest coding information available.
- 18 engaging modules replicate the workload of a multi-specialty medical practice with physicians on staff.
- More than 500 total reports, including 30 reports in each module, progress gradually from easy to difficult.
- Answers and rationales help you understand the reasoning behind a proper coding sequence.
- Printable portfolio of results enables you to produce examples of your work, share your practice exam grades, and compile a list of completed reports to demonstrate your proficiency to potential employers.
- Trial and practice exams are included for each module to help you assess your understanding.
- Program locking enables you to keep patient information private when on away from your desk.
- Course orientation guides you through all the features and benefits of the online internship.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN