Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 5th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Handle the toughest clinical challenges with Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology. The world’s leading authorities in the field, Drs. Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, Jürgen Floege and a team of international experts have meticulously updated this fifth edition to continue to provide the level of expert information that readers rely on from this classic reference.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury.
- Over 1,500 color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Hundreds of color coded algorithms promote quick reference and to help you retain concepts.
- Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions and fully searchable text available online at ExpertConsult.
- The right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance assists in making efficient and informed decisions.
- Extensive updates on key topics keep you at the forefront of the field.
"Whilst primarily aimed at clinicians, the superb readability of the text, combined with excellent illustrations, broadens its appeal to the wider renal care community…This is an excellent clinical and educational resource that I can thoroughly recommend to all members of the multidisciplinary team involved in the day-to-day care and management of renal patients."-Pugh-Clarke K, PhD, MSc, BSc, RN; Journal of Renal Care 2008:110.
By Richard J. Johnson, MD, Professor of Medicine, Division Chief, Tomas Berl Professor of Nephrology, University of Colorado-Denver, Denver, Colorado, USA
; John Feehally, DM, FRCP, Professor of Renal Medicine, The John Walls Renal Unit, Leicester General Hospital, Leicester, United Kingdom and Jurgen Floege, MD, FERA, Professor of Medicine, Director, Division of Nephrology and Clinical Immunology, RWTH University of Aachen, Aachen, Germany