Admission Assessment Exam Review - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$43.95|
|Print - Paperback||$43.95|
New to This Edition
- A full-color layout and more illustrations in the life science chapters visually reinforce key concepts for better understanding.
- Expanded and updated content in each chapter ensures you're studying the most current content.
- Basic algebra review in the math section offers additional review and practice.
- Color-coded chapters help you quickly find specific topic sections.
- Helpful organizational features in each chapter include an introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted chapter summary to help you focus your study.
- A glossary at the end of the text offers quick access to key terms and their definitions.
- Sample problems and step-by-step examples with explanations in the math and physics sections show you how to work through each problem so you understand the steps it takes to complete the equation.
- Practice tests with answer keys for each topic - located in the appendices for quick access - help you assess your understanding of each topic and familiarize you with the types of questions you're likely to encounter on the actual exam.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- End-of-chapter review questions help you gauge your understanding of chapter content.