Admission Assessment Exam Review - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$43.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Passing your admission assessment exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful health professional - make sure you're prepared with Admission Assessment Exam Review, 3rd Edition from the testing experts at HESI! It offers complete content review and nearly 400 practice questions on the topics typically found on admission exams, including math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. Plus, it helps you identify areas of weakness so you can focus your study time.
New to This Edition
- A full-color layout and more illustrations in the life science chapters visually reinforce key concepts for better understanding.
- Expanded and updated content in each chapter ensures you're studying the most current content.
- Basic algebra review in the math section offers additional review and practice.
- Color-coded chapters help you quickly find specific topic sections.
- Helpful organizational features in each chapter include an introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted chapter summary to help you focus your study.
- A glossary at the end of the text offers quick access to key terms and their definitions.
- Sample problems and step-by-step examples with explanations in the math and physics sections show you how to work through each problem so you understand the steps it takes to complete the equation.
- Practice tests with answer keys for each topic - located in the appendices for quick access - help you assess your understanding of each topic and familiarize you with the types of questions you're likely to encounter on the actual exam.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- End-of-chapter review questions help you gauge your understanding of chapter content.