Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
New to This Edition
- For the first time all images in the text appear in full color! This lifelike presentation clarifies anatomic concepts and structures in vibrant detail.
- Vivid full-color dissection photographs help you translate anatomic knowledge to clinical practice and confidently perform dissection procedures.
- A companion Evolve Resources website reinforces your understanding and helps you prepare for the NAVLEÒ board exam with 300 exam-style practice questions, a full-color electronic image collection, and more.
- Content is logically organized into two main sections - a general introduction to mammalian anatomy and a region-specific breakdown - to make studying more efficient and ensure greater understanding.
- Comprehensive, all-in-one coverage of all major species presents everything you need to master anatomic concepts in one text.
- Focus on essential anatomy of each species delivers just the right level of detail to help you establish a solid foundation for success.
By Keith M. Dyce, DVM & S, BSc, MRCVS, Professor Emeritus of Veterinary Anatomy, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK; Wolfgang O. Sack, DVM, PhD, Dr. med. vet, Professor Emeritus of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY and C. J. G. Wensing, DVM, PhD, Director of the National Institute of Animal Science and Health (Lelystad), Professor Emeritus of Veterinary Anatomy and Embryology, School of Veterinary Medicine, State University Utrecht, The Netherlands