Wheeler's Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 9th Edition
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. Now in full color, this essential text features a visually oriented presentation of dental anatomy, physiology, and occlusion - the foundation for all of the dental sciences. Coverage includes discussions of clinical considerations, dentitions, pulp formation, and the sequence of eruptions. In addition to detailed content on dental macromorphology and evidence-based chronologies of the human dentitions, this edition also includes flash cards, an updated Companion CD-ROM, and Evolve resources that make this text a comprehensive resource for dental anatomy.
New to This Edition
- All line drawings and essential photos have been replaced with full-color pieces.
- Sharpen your knowledge with interactive learning tools and expanded content on the Companion CD-ROM including study questions, 360-degree rotational tooth viewing, and animations.
- Test your knowledge on labeling, tooth numbering, and tooth type traits and prepare for Board exams with flash cards.
- Find even more study opportunities on the Evolve website with a PowerPoint presentation, flash cards, a test bank, and labeling exercises.
- Understand the standards of tooth formation and apply them to clinical presentations with the Development and Eruption of the Teeth chapter.
- Focus on the functions and esthetics of disorders you'll encounter in daily practice with content on TMJ and muscle disorders.
- Get a concise review of dentition development from in-utero to adolescence to adulthood with the appendix of tooth morphology.
By Major M. Ash, Jr., BS, DDS, MS, MDhc, Marcus L. Ward Professor and Research Scientist, Emeritus, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI