Saunders Comprehensive Review of the NAVLE - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Don't leave your performance on the NAVLE® to chance! With so many ways to review for the veterinary board exam, studying is easy with Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NAVLE® -- and it's a smart investment! In-depth coverage of essential information in each of the major veterinary disciplines ensures that you are studying with the best veterinary board review book available. Written by noted educator Patricia Schenck to follow NAVLE® specifications, this valuable resource is the only book with CD review package created specifically to help with NAVLE® exam preparation.
NAVLE is a registered trademark owned by the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners. This publication is not licensed by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners.
- Exam-based structure familiarizes you with the content you willl see on the veterinary board exam and builds your knowledge step-by-step.
- Convenient, point-by-point outline format highlights the most essential data to streamline your NAVLE® exam preparation.
- Illustrations clarify and support key points.
- The companion CD includes two discipline-based sample exams:
- The practice quiz mode includes a pool of 1,600 multiple-choice questions that can be randomized so you can take any number of questions an unlimited number of times -- with instant feedback.
- The final exam mode emulates the NAVLE® test-taking experience, enabling you to complete 360 multiple-choice question at one time and receive a final score showing which content areas require further study.
By Patricia Schenck, DVM, PhD, Section Chief, Endocrine Diagnostic Section, Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health, Michigan State University, Lansing, MI