Farm Animal Surgery - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. This is the only resource of its kind that provides practical field-tested surgical procedures for farm animals. Many procedures can safely be performed in the field as standing surgery using portable chutes that help keep the animals immobilized. Coverage includes key information on patient preparation, anesthesia concerns, fluid therapy, imaging options, and postoperative management.
- This is the only book covering surgery of all these species of farm animals: cattle, goats, sheep, and swine
- More than 500 figures clearly illustrate common disorders, techniques, and equipment for large animal surgery
- Step-by-step surgical guidelines cover various procedures for each species by body system
- Up-to-date, practical information on key surgical techniques and equipment
- Uniquely qualified authors and contributors are experts in the field of large animal surgery
By Susan L. Fubini, DVM, Diplomate, ACVS Professor of Surgery Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences Cornell University, Ithaca, NY and Norm Ducharme, DVM, Diplomate, ACVS Professor of Surgery Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences Cornell University Ithaca, NY