Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 10th Edition
Diseases of the Fetus and Infant (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Fanaroff and Martin’s Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine covers everything you need to improve the quality of life and long-term outcomes of your patients. Drs. Richard J. Martin, Avroy A. Fanaroff, and Michele C. Walsh, along with a multi-disciplinary team of contributors guide you through the sweeping developments in diagnosis and treatment of the mother fetus, and neonate. The completely updated 9th edition keeps you current on the late preterm infant, the fetal origins of adult disease, neonatal anemia, genetic disorders, and more…in print and online.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book online at expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image library.
- Spot genetic problems early and advise parents of concerns thanks to completely new section on this topic.
- Tackle the health problems associated with preterm births through a new chapter on The Late Preterm Infant.
- Understand the fetal origins of adult disease through a new chapter that focuses on conditions that originate in the womb.
- Stay current on the developments and research surrounding neonatal anemia from the entirely new chapter on Blood and Hematopoietic System highlights.
- Obtain more global perspectives and best practices from an increased number of international contributions in this edition.
- Get comprehensive guidance on treating patients through a dual focus on neonatology and perinatology.
- See nuances and details in over 800 illustrations that depict disorders in the clinical setting and explain complex information.
- Find the information you need easily with indexing in both volumes that provides quick access to specific guidance.
"The book discusses the pathophysiology of disease processes in neonatal/perinatal medicine, stressing evidence-based management strategies. The target audience is neonatal physicians, fellows, and neonatal nurse practitioners. Anyone who spends time caring for critically ill infants would appreciate and benefit from this book.This is an outstanding edition of an already accepted core textbook in neonatology. It is aesthetically appealing, and the authors do not disappoint with their content. With this ever-changing field, the updated edition is a welcome resource for any practicing neonatologist." - Matthew Cortez, MD (Ochsner Clinic Foundation), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, Rating - 4 Stars!
By Richard J. Martin, MB, FRACP, Drusinsky-Fanaroff Chair in Neonatology, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital; Professor of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
; Avroy A. Fanaroff, MB, FRCP(Edinburgh), FRCP, CH, Professor and Interim Chair of Pediatrics, Eliza Henry Barnes Chair of Neonatology, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital , Department of Pediatrics, Cleveland, Ohio
and Michele C. Walsh, MD, MS, Briggs Chair in Neonatology, Chief, Division of Neonatology, Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital; Professor of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio