Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 10th Edition
Diseases of the Fetus and Infant
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
Tackle your toughest challenges and improve the quality of life and long-term outcomes of your patients with authoritative guidance from Fanaroff and Martin’s Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Drs. Richard J. Martin, Avroy A. Fanaroff, and Michele C. Walsh and a contributing team of leading experts in the field deliver a multi-disciplinary approach to the management and evidence-based treatment of problems in the mother, fetus and neonate. New chapters, expanded and updated coverage, increased worldwide perspectives, and many new contributors keep you current on the late preterm infant, the fetal origins of adult disease, neonatal anemia, genetic disorders, and more.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Get comprehensive guidance on treating patients through a dual focus on neonatology and perinatology. Spot genetic problems early and advise parents of concerns, with a completely new section on this topic.
- Make informed clinical choices for each patient, from diagnosis and treatment selection through post-treatment strategies and management of complications, with new evidence-based criteria throughout.
- Stay at the forefront of your field thanks to new and completely revised chapters covering topics such as: Principles and Practice l Immune and Non-immune Hydrops Fetalis l Amniotic Fluid Volume l Enhancing Safe Prescribing in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit l Role of Imaging in Neurodevelopmental Outcomes of High-Risk Neonates l Patent Ductus Arteriosus l Gastroesophageal Reflux and Gastroesophageal Reflux Diseases in the Neonate.
- Find and grasp the information you need easily and rapidly with indexing in both volumes that provides quick access to specific guidance.
- Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field!
- See nuance and detail in full-color illustrations that depict disorders in the clinical setting and explain complex information.
- Obtain more global perspectives and best practices with contributions from international leaders in the field of neonatal-perinatal medicine.
"The book discusses the pathophysiology of disease processes in neonatal/perinatal medicine, stressing evidence-based management strategies. The target audience is neonatal physicians, fellows, and neonatal nurse practitioners. Anyone who spends time caring for critically ill infants would appreciate and benefit from this book.This is an outstanding edition of an already accepted core textbook in neonatology. It is aesthetically appealing, and the authors do not disappoint with their content. With this ever-changing field, the updated edition is a welcome resource for any practicing neonatologist." - Matthew Cortez, MD (Ochsner Clinic Foundation), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, Rating - 4 Stars!
By Richard J. Martin, MB, FRACP, Drusinsky-Fanaroff Chair in Neonatology, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital; Professor of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
; Avroy A. Fanaroff, MB, FRCP(Edinburgh), FRCP, CH, Professor and Interim Chair of Pediatrics, Eliza Henry Barnes Chair of Neonatology, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital , Department of Pediatrics, Cleveland, Ohio
and Michele C. Walsh, MD, MS, Briggs Chair in Neonatology, Chief, Division of Neonatology, Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital; Professor of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio