Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery E-Book
Advance your surgical expertise with Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery! This new resource picks up where other surgical references leave off, providing highly visual, step-by-step guidance on more than 100 advanced and complex procedures in both general and subspecialty areas.
- Visualize every procedure thanks to more than 1,000 illustrations, most in full color - including intraoperative photos, beautifully illustrated color drawings that highlight the relevant anatomy and techniques in specific surgeries, and radiologic images that help you identify variations in anatomy prior to surgery.
- Grasp each procedure and review key steps quickly with a consistent, highly focused, bulleted format.
- See the advantages and disadvantages of variations in technique with a Pro/Con section written by expert surgeons.
- Focus on the advanced practice skills that are of particular value to those poised to begin practice, as well as surgeons who are already in practice.
- Benefit from the masterful guidance of Dr. Vijay Khatri, a respected expert and experienced mentor of trainees, junior faculty, and community surgeons.
- Learn new procedures or refresh your memory on operative details prior to surgery with an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format: pre-operative preparation, operative technique, position, incision, main dissection, closure, alternative technical approaches (with pros/cons), and post-operative care.
By Vijay P. Khatri, MD, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, University of California, Davis, Medical Center, Sacramento, CA