Vascular and Endovascular Surgery E-Book, 8th Edition
Master everything you need to know for certification, recertification, and practice with Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review, 8th Edition. From foundational concepts to the latest developments in the field, Dr. Wesley Moore and a team of international experts prepare you to succeed, using an easy-to-read, user-friendly format and hundreds of review questions to promote efficient and effective study.
New to This Edition
- Get up to speed with the most recent practices and techniques in vascular diagnosis, peripheral arterial disease, aortic aneurysms/aortic dissection, visceral aneurysms, lower extremities/critical limb ischemia, infra-inguinal occlusive disease, and more - with 16 brand-new chapters and expanded and updated information throughout.
- Refresh your knowledge with comprehensive coverage that reflects the increasingly important role of endovascular procedures.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com, as well as video clips that demonstrate Intra Cranial Lysis of MCA Embolus; Mobile Thrombus in the Carotid Artery; Selective Catheterization, Placement of Protection Filter and PTA/Stenting of the Carotid Artery; and Watermelon Seeding of the Balloon.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Benefit from the experience of prominent specialists, each of whom provides a complete summary of a particular area of expertise.
- Visualize key techniques and anatomy thanks to hundreds of easy-to-follow illustrations, including line drawings, CT scans, angiograms, arteriograms, and photographs.
By Wesley S. Moore, MD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA