Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, Single Volume, 10th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Ideal for cardiologists who need to keep abreast of rapidly changing scientific foundations, clinical research results, and evidence-based medicine, Braunwald’s Heart Disease is your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of contemporary cardiology. It helps you apply the most recent knowledge in personalized medicine, imaging techniques, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and much more!
In keeping with the rapid pace of advances in the field of cardiovascular medicine, the Expert Consult eBook is updated frequently with the results of late-breaking clinical trials, reviews of important new research publications, and updates on clinical practice authored by leaders in the field. These online supplements are selected and edited masterfully by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of a robust update program that includes Hot off the Press commentary, Late-Breaking Clinical Trials, and Focused Reviews.
- Learn from leading international experts, including 53 new authors.
- Explore brand-new chapters, such as Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Personalized Medicine.
- Access new and updated guidelines covering Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular System, Heart Failure, and Valvular Heart Disease.
- Stay abreast of the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, such as three-dimensional echocardiography, speckle tracking, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Access online videos covering the scope of heart disease, including percutaneous coronary intervention, valvular heart disease, and cardiac magnetic resonance.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in cardiology today, who synthesize the entire state of current knowledge and summarize all of the most recent ACC/AHA practice guidelines.
- Locate the answers you need fast thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design with more than 1,200 color illustrations.
"This is a truly remarkable book, a phenomenal compendium of cardvascular medicine is found within the covers of this book...It has matured into what is seemingly a comprehensive review of the speciality with the accent very much clinical care...without doubt this is a premium offering of an outstanding book for someone with a deep interest in cardiovascular medicine." (Review of 9th Edition)
By Douglas L. Mann, MD, Lewin Chair and Chief, Cardiovascular Division, Cardiologist-in-Chief, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
; Douglas P. Zipes, MD, Distinguished Professor, Emeritus Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology, and Toxicology, Emeritus Director, Division of Cardiology and the Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN; Editor-in-Chief, HeartRhythm, Editor-in-Chief, PracticeUpdate/Cardiology; Peter Libby, MD, PhD, Chief, Cardiovascular Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Mallinckrodt Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Reynolds Investigator and Co-Director, Donald W. Reynolds Cardiovascular Clinical Research Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA and Robert O. Bonow, MD, MS, Goldberg Distinguished Professor of Cardiology, Director, Center for Cardiovascular Innovation, Northwestern University Feinberg Shool of Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois