HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination (1 Year) (Access Card)
Finally, it’s the NCLEX-PN review you’ve been waiting for! Thousands of realistic practice questions, practice tests, live content reviews, insightful test-taking strategies, personalized study calendars, you name it - all from the most trusted names in NCLEX Exam review, and now all online! Don’t just hope for NCLEX success. Prepare for it with the innovative HESI/SAUNDERS Online Review for the NCLEX-PN Exam.Table of Contents
- 2,500 high-quality practice questions , including:
- A 75-question Pre-Test that assesses your individual strengths and weaknesses and generates a personalized study calendar
- A 75-question Post-Test that measures your growth from the start of the course
- Ten 100-question Module Exams that evaluate your mastery of core nursing content
- Five 100-question Crossing the Finish Line: Practice Exams that reinforce your readiness for the big test
- A 265-question Comprehensive Exam that makes sure you are completely prepared for the NCLEX exam
- Additional questions and quizzes in the modules
- Ten self-paced review modules organized by Client Needs, the blueprint of the NCLEX test plan, feature:
- 50 content lessons that provide a complete review of nursing content
- Self-check questions that strengthen your understanding
- Case studies that help you apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios
- Animations, illustrations, audio, and video that enhance key content by demonstrating skills and procedures
- Strategic HESI videos simulate an actual HESI Live Review course, with an experienced nursing instructor explaining challenging topics and walking you through difficult questions.
- Test-Taking Strategies overview provides reliable and innovative insights into the NCLEX exam and its various question types.
- Alternate item formats are fully supported, including:
- Multiple response
- Prioritization/ordered response
- Hot spot/illustration
- Graphic option
- Completely up-to-date content reflects the latest NCLEX-PN test plan.
By Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI and HESI