Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnoses and Clinical Questions E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnoses and Clinical Questions equips you to make efficient, accurate diagnoses and prepare for imaging exams with hundreds of high-quality, unknown cases in neuroradiology. Drs. Juan Small and Pamela Schaefer draw upon Massachusetts General Hospital's vast case collection to help you master the skills you need for interpreting imaging of the head, neck, brain, and spine.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Apply systematic pattern analysis techniques to distinguish similar-looking pathological entities from one another.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls by recognizing significant variations in the clinical presentation of various diseases.
- See how diagnostic ambiguities are resolved by viewing corresponding gross pathologic and histologic images.
- Benefit from the volume and exceptional quality of Massachusetts General Hospital's patient case load.
By Juan Small, MD and Pamela W Schaefer, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts