Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 8th Edition
A Comprehensive Review Expert Consult: Online and Print
Limited Stock - Order Soon
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Master everything you need to know for certification, recertification, and practice with Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review, 8th Edition. From foundational concepts to the latest developments in the field, Dr. Wesley Moore and a team of international experts prepare you to succeed, using an easy-to-read, user-friendly format and hundreds of review questions to promote efficient and effective study.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Get up to speed with the most recent practices and techniques in vascular diagnosis, peripheral arterial disease, aortic aneurysms/aortic dissection, visceral aneurysms, lower extremities/critical limb ischemia, infra-inguinal occlusive disease, and more - with 16 brand-new chapters and expanded and updated information throughout.
- Refresh your knowledge with comprehensive coverage that reflects the increasingly important role of endovascular procedures.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com, as well as video clips that demonstrate Intra Cranial Lysis of MCA Embolus; Mobile Thrombus in the Carotid Artery; Selective Catheterization, Placement of Protection Filter and PTA/Stenting of the Carotid Artery; and Watermelon Seeding of the Balloon.
- Benefit from the experience of prominent specialists , each of whom provides a complete summary of a particular area of expertise.
- Visualize key techniques and anatomy thanks to hundreds of easy-to-follow illustrations, including line drawings, CT scans, angiograms, arteriograms, and photographs.
"A very worthwhile reference for vascular surgeons, surgical residents, and medical students, because of its authoritative authorship, manageable size, and the study questions that accompany each chapter."-Journal of Vascular Surgery
"Written by recognized authorities in the field, this edition has been fully updated and clearly fulfills the original goal of providing a thorough review of vascular surgery. It is a highly recommended tool for candidates preparing for certification or recertification in vascular surgery, but is also an excellent reference for vascular practitioners."- Heron Rodriguez, M.D. (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) 85/100 Doody Rating!
By Wesley S. Moore, MD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA