Physician Coding Exam Review 2013
The Certification Step with ICD-9-CM
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Build the confidence to succeed on the AAPC CPC® certification exam and take your medical coding career to the next step with CPC® Coding Exam Review 2013: The Certification Step with ICD-9-CM! Reflecting the expert insight of leading coding educator Carol J. Buck, this complete exam review guides you step-by-step through all of the content covered on the CPC® exam, including anatomy and terminology for each organ system; reimbursement concepts; an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding; and more. Plus, two practice exams and a final exam modeled on the actual CPC® exam simulate the exam experience to give you a head start on certification success.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Real-world, physician-based coding cases provide extra practice and preparation for the CPC exam.
- Comprehensive review content based on the AAPC CPC® exam covers everything you need to know to pass your exams.
- Companion Evolve website includes a pre-exam and post-exam with answers and rationales that allow you to track your learning, identify areas where you need more study, and overcome test anxiety.
- A final exam located in the text simulates the actual testing experience you’ll encounter when you take the CPC® exam.
- Concise outline format helps you quickly access key information and study more efficiently.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN