Workbook for ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2013 Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Specially designed to parallel the material in ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition, this helpful workbook provides in-depth study and review of ICD-10-CM/PCS coding concepts. Engaging, interactive exercises reinforce your understanding of text content and challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- UPDATED! Includes the latest ICD-10 code revisions to ensure you have the most up-to-date information available.
- Hands-on application activities and case studies help you master text concepts by applying them to actual health records and case scenarios.
- All coding examples and exercises (including answer keys) show ICD-10-CM/ICD-10-PCS codes to prepare you for the proposed October 2014 implementation.
- ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting in each coding chapter help you further understand how to code diagnoses.
- Matching exercises, multiple-choice questions, coding questions, and case scenarios with MS-DRG assignment reinforce key content from the text.
- Companion Evolve website for the text offers convenient online access to updates, partial answer keys, and coding guidelines.
By Karla R. Lovaasen, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, Coding and Consulting Services, Abingdon, MD and Jennifer Schwerdtfeger, BS, RHIT, CCS, CPC, CPC-H, Partner, Auditing & Coding Experts, LLC, Crofton, MD