2013 HCPCS Level II Professional Edition - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this professional HCPCS Level II reference by Carol J. Buck!
Code more quickly, accurately, and efficiently, and optimize reimbursement with 2013 HCPCS Level II, Professional Edition. With spiral binding and an easy-to-use format, this full-color reference presents the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes to help you comply with coding regulations and confidently locate information on specific codes, manage reimbursement for supplies, report patient data, code Medicare cases, and more. Keep current with HCPCS codes with this professional medical billing reference from coding expert Carol J. Buck!
New to This Edition
- UPDATED! At-a-glance code listings highlight all new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes for 2013.
- UPDATED Internet Only Manual (IOM) ensures coding accuracy with essential information on carrier-specific and Medicare-specific regulations.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter's Anatomy illustrations clarify complex anatomic information and how it affects coding.
- UNIQUE! Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easier to find specific drug information.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Distinctive symbols identify new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes.
- American Dental Association (ADA) Current Dental Terminology code sets offer access to all dental codes in one place.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) payment and status indicators show which codes are payable in the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System.
- Age/Sex edits identify codes for use only with patients of a specific age or sex.
- Durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) indicators clearly identify supplies to report to durable medical third-party payers.
- Coding Clinics drawn from the American Hospital Association HCPCS citations provide sources for information about specific codes and their usage.
- Codingupdates.com companion website keeps you informed of changes to ICD codes, and provides the opportunity to sign up for automatic e-mail notifications.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN