Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis, 2nd Edition
A Book of Lists
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis, 2nd Edition is a practical, concise guide to the differential diagnosis, etiology, laboratory abnormalities, and classification of clinical signs and medical disorders in dogs and cats. By covering nearly every possible sign and clinical disorder relevant to small animal medical practice, this pocket-sized, rapid reference helps you make more reliable on-the-scene decisions.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Coverage of new disorders and syndromes expands the span of differential diagnoses to help you effectively evaluate more signs and symptoms.
- NEW! Addition of new and more widely used diagnostic and laboratory tests keeps you up-to-date as lab tests become more specialized and sophisticated.
- More than 400 lists bring the most important medical diagnostic information from multiple resources into a single rapid reference.
- An organized presentation of differential diagnoses by sign and symptom, disorder, and body system, facilitates quick and flexible access to information at many stages of the diagnostic work-up.
- Alphabetical listing of all relevant laboratory tests makes information easy to find for students and experienced practitioners alike.
- Easily identify the likeliest diagnosis by reviewing the possibilities listed in order of incidence.
- Pocket-sized for portability, practicality, and quick reference.
By Mark Thompson, DVM, DABVP(Canine and Feline), Brevard Animal Hospital, Brevard, NC, USA