Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound: Case Review Series, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
An outstanding title from the popular Case Review Series, Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound provides 119 case histories, with over 300 corresponding images, questions, answers, commentary, references, and more, to enhance your imaging interpretation skills in obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound. Its discussions incorporate the most recent knowledge from OB/GYN ultrasound literature, providing an excellent review for residents and practitioners alike.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Review the full range of imaging findings in obstetric in gynecologic ultrasound with the addition of fetal ultrasound and high-risk-pregnancy imaging.
- Access the most up-to-date information on fetal cardiac anomalies with expert guidance on the use of the 3-vessel view to access the outflow tracts; use of MRI in confirming and accessing fetal anomalies; ultrasound and MRI features of placenta accrete; and ultrasound evaluation of nuchal translucency, nuchal thickness, and fetal cystic hygroma.
- Boost your skills with 119 cases organized by level of difficulty, as well as multiple-choice questions, answers, rationales, and more.
- Turn to Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound as excellent review for the Boards!
- Effectively prepare for certification, recertification, and practice with content that mimics the new format of board exams as well as the everyday clinical experience.
By Karen L. Reuter, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, Tufts University School of Medicine; Radiologist, Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Burlington, MA and John P. McGahan, MD, Professor of Diagnostic Radiology; Director, Ultrasound and Abdominal Imaging Fellowship, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA, US