Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery, 6th Edition
Expert Consult - Online + Print
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Acclaimed for its unsurpassed readability and manageable scope, Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery presents authoritative, practical guidance on treating the entire range of general surgical and urological problems in infants, children, and adolescents. State-of-the-art, expert coverage equips you to implement all the latest approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
New to This Edition
- Stay current with timely topics thanks to brand-new chapters on Choledochal Cyst and Gallbladder Disease, Tissue Engineering, and Ethics in Pediatric Surgery, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of minimally invasive procedures for recto urethral fistula, biliary atresia, laparoscopic splenectomy, uterine horn, and more.
- Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from over 1,000 images depicting today’s best surgical practices.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, video clips, and more online at Expert Consult
- Make the most effective use of today’s best open and minimally invasive techniques, including single-site umbilical laparoscopic surgery, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Focus on evidence-based treatments and outcomes to apply today’s best practices.
By George W. Holcomb, III, MD, The Katharine B. Richardson Endowed Chair in Pediatric Surgery, University of Missouri - Kansas City; Surgeon-in-Chief and Director, Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO; J. Patrick Murphy, MD, Associate Professor of Surgery, University of Missouri - Kansas City; Section Chief, Urologic Surgery, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO and Daniel J Ostlie, MD, Surgeon-in-Chief
American Family Children's Hospital
WAFR Professor in Pediatric Surgery
Chief, Pediatric Surgery
Department of Surgery
University of Wisconsin