Essentials of Radiology, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Take image interpreting one step at a time with Essentials of Radiology, the most accessible radiology text on the market for gaining a foothold on the fundamentals. Breathe easy - this reference assumes no prior knowledge of radiology, making it the perfect choice for anyone just starting out in the field. Whether you're a student or resident, you'll appreciate how expert radiologist, Dr. Mettler, masterfully distills all the information you need, in precisely the right way.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Approach imaging with confidence through the help of Dr. Mettler’s straightforward, digestible, and enjoyable style. He makes it simple to learn the radiology basics by breaking down chapters into bodily regions or systems, equipping you with easily referenced and useful information.
- Take the mystery out of interpreting any image by viewing over 500 outstanding pictures. Images of disease entities are shown alongside normal ones, offering you an ideal frame of reference for accurate interpretation.
- Understand and apply the latest diagnostic imaging techniques with a completely updated text that mirrors today's most recent advances.
- Conveniently access the full text and image library online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Gain a rich understanding of recent advances in the diagnostic imaging of abdominal, pelvic, and retroperitoneal conditions, and take advantage of this text's sharp focus on the most common pathologic entities and rarer life-threatening conditions.
- Explore the radiologic evaluation of headaches, hypertension, low back pain, and other challenging conditions.
"This book is clearly aimed at medics aspiring to become radiologists or aiming to improve their image review skills. A selection of pathologies are decribed clearly and in a suitable level of detail given the size of the text and the title. The book is divided into nine clear and obvious sections and is to navigate. It is well written, and easy to follow...Generally a useful initial reference tool for young medics."
RAD, December 2013
By Fred A. Mettler, Jr., MD, MPH, Chief, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, New Mexico Veterans Health Care System, Albuquerque, NM