Workbook and Licensure Exam Prep for Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Use this workbook to learn and review limited radiography concepts! Corresponding to the chapters in Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 4th Edition, this practical study tool helps you understand and apply the material you need for limited radiography practice. Exercises include multiple-choice, matching, and labeling of diagrams and anatomy. Written by the textbook’s authors, Bruce Long, Eugene Frank, and Ruth Ann Ehrlich, this workbook prepares you to succeed on ARRT exams and as a Limited X-Ray Machine Operator.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW questions are added to cover new content on digital imaging concepts.
- NEW drawings, photos, and medical radiographs are added from the textbook.
- Updated exercises and activities reflect the addition of common podiatric and chiropractic radiography procedures in Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 4th Edition, for practitioners working in states that have limited podiatric or chiropractic license categories.
- UPDATED anatomy and positioning labeling and terminology ensure that you learn standard and accepted radiographic terminology.
- Exercises reinforce your understanding of important topics, including x-ray science and techniques; radiation safety; radiographic anatomy, pathology, and positioning of upper and lower extremities, spine, chest and head; patient care; and ancillary clinical skills.
- Over 100 labeling exercises for anatomy and radiographic images help you learn anatomy and gain familiarity with how anatomy appears on radiographic images.
- Section I offers review and practice of limited radiography topics and concepts.
- Section II provides a review guide for the ARRT exam with guidelines for exam prep, the ARRT content specifications for the Examination for the Limited Scope of Practice in Radiography, plus a mock exam.
- Section III is a preparation guide for the ARRT Bone Densitometry Equipment Operators Exam and includes study guidelines, ARRT content specifications, and a mock exam.
By Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, Director and Associate Professor, Radiologic Imaging and Sciences Programs, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA; Eugene D. Frank, MA, RT(R), FASRT, FAEIRS, Retired Director, Radiography Program, Riverland Community College, Austin, MN; Assistant Professor of Radiology, Emeritus, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN and Ruth Ann Ehrlich, RT(R), Radiology Faculty (Retired), Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR; Adjunct Faculty, Portland Community College, Portland, OR