Workbook and Licensure Exam Prep for Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 4th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 4th EditionTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This workbook companion to Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 3rd Edition contains a variety of exercises designed to challenge you on the most important theories and information needed to practice limited radiography. Reinforce your learning with multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, diagrams, and matching exercises. Also included are exam prep sections that include mock exams for limited scope radiography and bone densitometry and guidelines for exam preparation.
- Exercises reinforce your understanding of important topics, including x-ray science and techniques; radiation safety; radiographic anatomy, pathology, and positioning of upper and lower extremities, spine, chest and head; patient care; and ancillary clinical skills.
- Over 100 labeling exercises for anatomy and radiographic images help you learn anatomy and gain familiarity with how anatomy appears on radiographic images.
- Section I offers review and practice of limited radiography topics and concepts.
- Section II provides a review guide for the ARRT exam with guidelines for exam prep, the ARRT content specifications for the Examination for the Limited Scope of Practice in Radiography, plus a mock exam.
- Section III is a preparation guide for the ARRT Bone Densitometry Equipment Operators Exam and includes study guidelines, ARRT content specifications, and a mock exam.
- Bone densitometry section provides valuable practice to help you perform bone densitometry exams.
- New and updated exercises on digital imaging, podiatric positioning, cultural issues, electronic medical records, and more reinforce content from the text.
By Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, Director and Associate Professor, Radiologic Imaging and Sciences Programs, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA; Eugene D. Frank, MA, RT(R), FASRT, FAEIRS, Retired Director, Radiography Program, Riverland Community College, Austin, MN; Assistant Professor of Radiology, Emeritus, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN and Ruth Ann Ehrlich, RT(R), Radiology Faculty (Retired), Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR; Adjunct Faculty, Portland Community College, Portland, OR