Cornea Atlas, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Get an unprecedented view of corneal disease with Cornea Atlas by Jay H. Krachmer, MD and David A. Palay, MD. Hailed as the sharpest, most accurate collection of corneal images available, it is the only atlas that offers such an easy-to-understand, up-to-date review of clinical presentations and surgical techniques for all corneal and external eye disorders.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest techniques and advances in corneal disease and ophthalmology, including endothelial keratoplasty and deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty (DALK).
- Gain clear visual guidance on the full range of corneal and external eye disorders thanks to 1300 of the best corneal images from the world's top ophthalmologists!
- Navigate a full range of challenges from routine procedures to post-operative complications.
- Identify and examine key diagnostic features through magnified insets.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at Expert Consult.
- Sharpen your diagnostic and surgical skills for all corneal and external eye disorders - including tumors, dystrophic and degenerative disorders, inflammatory diseases, corneal manifestations of systemic disease, traumatic injuries, and therapeutic and reconstructive surgical procedures.
- Rely on the expertise of internationally renowned ophthalmologists who have developed many innovative techniques for diagnosing and treating corneal and external eye diseases.
"This is a straightforward atlas. It does not attempt to provide much more than a wealth of excellent illustrations and so may need to be used in conjunction with a conventional text book by some readers. The coverage is comprehensive and the quality is excellent. It should prove invaluable to all ophthalmologists and be especially welcomed by external eye specialists involved in postgraduate teaching." - BMA Awards 2007, review of last edition
By Jay H. Krachmer, MD, Former Chairman (retired), Department of Ophthalmology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Professor and Chair and David A Palay, MD, David A Palay MD
Associate Clinical Professor
Department of Ophthalmology