Plastic Surgery - E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$285.00|
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Volume 2 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in aesthetic plastic surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients' expectations.View all Plastic-Surgery titles
New to This Edition
- Master the latest nonsurgical aesthetic therapies, including cosmetic skin care, Botulinum toxin treatments, soft tissue fillers, and skin resurfacing.
- Apply the most recent techniques in rhinoplasty, body contouring, facelift techniques, and the growing field of Asian facial cosmetic surgery.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,400 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 41 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Apply the very latest advances in aesthetic plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
By Richard J Warren, MD FRCS(C), Clinical Professor, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA