Plastic Surgery E-Book: 6 - Volume Set, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Plastic Surgery provides you with all the most current knowledge and techniques across your entire field, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Edited by Drs. Mathes and Hentz in its last edition, this six-volume plastic surgery reference now features new expert leadership, a new organization, new online features, and a vast collection of new information - delivering all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face. Renowned authorities provide evidence-based guidance to help you make the best clinical decisions, get the best results from each procedure, avoid complications, and exceed your patients' expectations.View all Plastic-Surgery titles
New to This Edition
- Master the latest on stem cell therapy, tissue engineering, and inductive therapies . aesthetic surgical techniques and nonsurgical treatments . conjoined twin separation and other craniofacial surgery advances . microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, and sternal fixation . autologous lipofilling of the breast . nerve transfers in hand surgery, hand allotransplantation, and functional prosthetics . and much, much more.
- Easily find the answers you need with a new organization that features separate volumes covering Principles . Aesthetic . Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery . Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns . Breast . and Hand and Upper Extremity, plus a more templated, user-friendly, high-yield presentation.
- Visualize procedures more clearly through an abundance of completely redrawn full-color illustrations and new color clinical photographs.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents of each volume online, download all the tables and figures, view 160 procedural videos, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Apply the very latest advances in every area of plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
By Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA