The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook E-Book, 3rd Edition
The newly updated Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook helps you to effectively perform common therapeutic interventions. This convenient handbook provides full-color illustrations and videos showcasing up-to-date, step-by-step methods for the most widely practiced interventional cardiology procedures!
New to This Edition
- Make optimal use of the latest techniques with coverage of coronary interventions using radial access; advances in femoral closure devices; avoidance of restenosis; interventions for peripheral vascular disease; LV support devices for high-risk PCI; indications and potential pitfalls of new stents and approach to failing dialysis shunts.
- Effectively evaluate coronary and peripheral vascular disease with full coverage of non-angiographic imaging techniques including FFR, OCT, IVUS and the new tools to assess intravascular plaque composition.
- View online videos demonstrating Radial Access, Tandem Heart for High-Risk PCI, FFR for Serial Lesions, Thromboaspiration for STEMI, Management of Coronary Perforation, and more at www.expertconsult.com!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Review traditional procedures as well as more specialized interventions, including laser angioplasty, atherectomy, and stent implantation.
- Quickly access the information you need with the help of an easy-to-read outline format, which includes helpful tables and boldfaced key terms.
- An excellent complement to the 5th Edition of Kern's Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, the Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook is also an ideal review tool for the boards.
By Morton J. Kern, MD, MSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California; Chief of Medicine, Long Beach Veterans Health Care System, Long Beach, California