Plastic Surgery E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Principles, Volume 1 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in the principles of plastic surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients' expectations.View all Plastic-Surgery titles
New to This Edition
- Stay abreast of the latest information on business practices, stem cell therapy, and tissue engineering, and walk through the history, psychology, and core principles of reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,000 color photographs and illustrations.
- Easily find the answers you need with a more templated, user-friendly, high-yield presentation.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
By Geoffrey C Gurtner, MD, FACS, Professor and Associate Chairman
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA, USA