Plastic Surgery E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$285.00|
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in breast surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients' expectations.View all Plastic-Surgery titles
New to This Edition
- Make optimal use of the latest practices in aesthetic breast surgery, including imaging for breast augmentation and short scar mastopexy; autologous lipofilling of the breast; the use and challenges of silicone gel devices; and new techniques for developmental and congenital deformities of the breast.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with 1,300 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 25 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Apply the very latest advances in breast plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
By James C Grotting, MD, FACS
, Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Grotting Plastic Surgery, Birmingham, AL, USA
and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA