Klaus and Fanaroff's Care of the High-Risk Neonate E-Book, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Stay up to date with recent advances in the NICU with Klaus and Fanaroff's Care of the High-Risk Neonate, 6th Edition. This trusted neonatology reference thoroughly covers the new guidelines, equipment, drugs, and treatments that have greatly increased the chance of survival for high-risk infants. Expert contributors deliver the information you need to stay on top of the technological and medical advances in this challenging field.
New to This Edition
- Get fast access to need-to-know information on drugs used in the NICU, normal values, and much more in the fully updated appendices.
- Keep your knowledge up to date with expanded coverage of evidence-based medicine and the role of networks in generating evidence.
- Stay current with all aspects of neonatal care, including resuscitation, transport, nutrition, respiratory problems and assisted ventilation, and organ-specific care.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Benefit from the expert advice offered in concise, easy-to-read editorial comments throughout the book.
- Assess your knowledge with comprehensive question-and-answer sections at the end of each chapter.
- Understand the clinical relevance of what you've learned with case studies that highlight real-world application.
- Own the reference trusted for nearly 40 years by those who care for at-risk neonates in the dynamic and challenging NICU.
By Jonathan M Fanaroff, MD, Associate Professor, Deptartment of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine; Director, Rainbow Center for Pediatric Ethics; Co-Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
and Avroy A. Fanaroff, MB, FRCPE, FRCPCH, Emeritus Professor, Pediatrics and Reproductive Biology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine; Emeritus Eliza Henry Barnes Chair in Neonatology, Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio