Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Disease provides the comprehensive and actionable coverage you need to understand, diagnose, and manage the ever-changing, high-risk clinical problems caused by pediatric infectious diseases. With new chapters, expanded and updated coverage, and increased worldwide perspectives, this authoritative medical reference offers the latest need-to-know information in an easily-accessible, high-yield format for quick answers and fast, effective intervention!
New to This Edition
- Get expanded coverage for all types of infectious diseases including new chapters on infection related to pets and exotic animals, and tickborne infections.
- Apply the latest recommendations and treatments for emerging and re-emerging diseases including the H1N1 virus.
- Spend less time searching thanks to a consistent, easily-accessible format featuring revised high-yield information boxes, highlighted key points, and an abundance of detailed illustrations and at-a-glance tables.
- Be prepared for the unexpected! A veritable "who's who" of global authorities provides practical knowledge to effectively diagnose and manage almost any infectious disease you may encounter.
- Quickly look up the answers you need by clinical presentation, pathogen, or type of host.
By Sarah S. Long, MD, Chief, Section if Infectious Diseases, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Professor of Pediatrics, Drexel University College of Medicine;; Larry K. Pickering, MD, Senior Advisor to the Director, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Professor of Pediatrics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Senior Advisor to the Director and Charles G. Prober, MD, Senior Associate Dean, Medical Education Stanford University School of Medicine, Office of the Dean, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Microbiology & Immunology;