Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease E-Book, 6th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
With Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, you'll have the succinct, yet thorough guidance you need to successfully avoid or manage complications stemming from pre-existing medical conditions. Advanced research from experts in the field will help you overcome the toughest challenges in practice, letting you offer your patients the best care, each and every time.
New to This Edition
- Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on each coexisting condition's definition; current pathophysiology; significant pre-, intra-, and postoperative factors of the disease process; anesthetic judgment; and management.
- Keep current with changing patient populations with a new chapter on managing morbidly obese patients.
- Access the information you need quickly thanks to a disease-based organization.
- Overcome the toughest challenges your with the latest guidelines and evidence integrated into each chapter.
- Deliver anesthesia as safely as possible with extensive coverage of the pathophysiology of numerous coexisting conditions.
- Effectively manage special patient populations with a focus on pediatric, geriatric, and adult patients.
- Master the ins and outs of a wide range of diseases, from common to rare, through detailed discussions of each disease's unique features.
By Roberta L. Hines, MD, Nicholas M. Greene Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT and Katherine Marschall, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT