Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Safely and effectively treat a full range of skin disorders with Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 3rd Edition! This trusted dermatology reference provides concise, complete, up-to-date guidance on today's full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs. Dr. Steven E. Wolverton and a team of leading international experts clearly explain what drugs to use, when to use them, and what to watch out for.
New to This Edition
- Discover the best uses for new biologic therapeutics such as ustekinumab and rituximab, as well as newly improved TNF inhibitors.
- Offer your patients the very latest in cosmetic procedures, including chemical peels, intradermal fillers, and botulinum toxin.
- Use the safest and most effective drugs possible with new chapters on irritants and allergens in topical therapeutic agents, plus a new, separate chapter on mycophenolate mofetil.
- Review drugs recently taken off the market by the FDA, and use that knowledge to improve your current dermatologic drug therapy.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Prescribe with confidence thanks to quick-access summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Assess your knowledge and prepare for certification or recertification with more than 800 review questions and answers throughout.
- Contain costs and meet patient expectations with purchase information provided for major drugs.
- Quickly evaluate drug options for each disease discussed using a highly detailed, disease-specific index.
By Stephen E. Wolverton, MD, Professor of Clinical Dermatology and Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs, Department of Dermatology, Indiana University Medical Center; Chief of Dermatology, Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA