Practical Dermatopathology E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||
Quickly and confidently evaluate and diagnose skin biopsies with Practical Dermatopathology. Written from the perspective of both the histopathologist and clinician, this popular medical reference allows you to search by disease or pathologic feature to quickly locate key criteria and a differential diagnosis. Practical and portable, Practical Dermatopathology is your ideal high-yield microscope companion!
New to This Edition
- Stay current with comprehensive updates throughout that include the latest advancements in the diagnosis of lymphoma as well as unique differential diagnosis lists, full-color pathology images, and supporting clinical photographs.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Make accurate, complete reports by fully understanding clinical correlations.
- Accurately diagnose a wide range of conditions using over 700 full-color illustrations, with leader lines pointing out key pathologic and clinical features as they would be seen in daily practice.
- Find critical information quickly through extensive cross-referencing of differential diagnosis lists by finding and disease. Clinical lists are based on location, symptoms, duration, arrangement, morphology, and color. Pathologic lists include major categories such as epidermal changes, dermal changes, and cell types.
By Ronald P. Rapini, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Dermatology, Professor of Pathology, University of Texas Medical School and MD Anderson Cancer Center, Professor of Pathology, Houston, TX