Robbins Basic Pathology E-Book, 9th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$99.95|
Robbins Basic Pathology delivers the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! This medical textbook's unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
New to This Edition
- Learn core concepts quickly and efficiently with a highly templated design that highlights pathogenesis and morphology.
- Artwork revised and updated for a more modern look and more three-dimensional feel
- Targeted Therapy boxes - provides clinical information on appropriate therapy related to the disease under discussion
- All photomicrographs and gross photos reviewed and improved to ensure excellent quality
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
By Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL; Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; Nelson Fausto, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA and Richard Mitchell, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA