Head and Neck Pathology E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||
Part of the popular Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Head and Neck Pathology delivers vital diagnostic guidance in a compact, high-yield format. Concise and easy to use, this pathology reference offers a practical, well-organized approach to evaluating a wide range of specimens in both head and neck and related endocrine pathology.
New to This Edition
- Get concise, complete coverage of both head and neck pathology and related endocrine pathology (including salivary, thyroid, and thymus diseases and disorders) - all in one convenient book.
- Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Apply the latest diagnostic criteria for all of the most commonly seen neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the larynx, hypopharynx, and trachea; nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx; oral cavity and oropharynx; salivary glands; ear; and temporal bone.
- Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- Quickly reference key information with convenient, at-a-glance clinical and pathologic boxes throughout.
By Lester D. R. Thompson, MD, Chief, Head and Neck Pathology Division, Department of Pathology, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Woodland Hills Medical Center, Woodland Hills, CA