Board Stiff TEE E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$84.95|
Learn TEE the fun and effortless way! Dr. Gallagher returns with the 2nd edition of Board Stiff TEE: Transesophageal Echocardiography, following the same humorous, digestible writing style that made the last edition a runaway best seller. This highly effective, enjoyable, and affordable medical reference book is not only ideal for those taking the boards; it is also a great overview for anyone looking to stay up-to-date on this increasingly important monitoring modality.View all Anesthesiology titles
New to This Edition
- Stay current on the latest advances with a new chapter covering 3D TEE.
- Search the complete contents online, and access additional exam-type questions and cases, at www.expertconsult.com!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Get a detailed review of all of the PTEeXAM topics listed by the National Board of Echocardiography, written in a digestible, humorous, and engaging style.
- Understand difficult concepts and problems with the help of 150 schematic drawings.
- Access comprehensive, problem-solving guidance on quantitative aspects of TEE through a practical appendix that includes gradients, valve areas, and chamber pressures.
- Master TEE and confidently take the PTEeExam with Board Stiff TEE: Transesophageal Echocardiography!
By Christopher Gallagher, MD, Professor and Residency Director, Stony Brook Department of Anesthesia, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, USA
; John C Sciarra, MD, Assistant Professor, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anesthesiology, Fellowship Program Director, University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
and Steven Ginsberg, MD, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Program Director of Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ, USA