Maternal-Child Nursing - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$139.00|
|Print - Hardback||$139.00|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Ideal for accelerated maternity and pediatrics courses, Maternal-Child Nursing, 4th Edition is filled with user-friendly features to help you quickly master essential concepts and skills. It offers completely updated content that's easy to read and understand. Plus, active learning tools give you the chance to practice applying your knowledge and make learning fun!
New to This Edition
- Integrated electronic features match icons in the text, so you can use print and electronic resources more effectively together.
- Using Research to Improve Practice boxes help you determine proper care to reinforce best practice.
- Spanish translations are included for phrases commonly encountered with maternity and pediatric patients.
- Improved design makes the text easier to read, and up-to-date photos ensure accuracy.
- Critical Thinking Exercises allow you to apply your knowledge to realistic clinical situations.
- Nursing care plans assist you with applying the nursing process to plan individualized care for the most common maternity and pediatric conditions.
- Critical to Remember boxes summarize and highlight essential, need-to-know information.
- Communication Cues provide practical tips for effective verbal and nonverbal communication with patients and families.
- Clinical Reference sections in pediatric chapters present information relevant to each body system, including anatomy and physiology, differences in the pediatric patient, and related laboratory and diagnostic tests.
By Emily Slone McKinney, MSN, RN, C, Baylor Healthcare System, Dallas, TX and Sharon Smith Murray, MSN, RN, C, Professor Emerita, Health Professions, Golden West College, Huntington Beach, CA