Maternal-Child Nursing - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$146.00|
|Print - Hardback||$146.00|
New to This Edition
- Integrated electronic features match icons in the text, so you can use print and electronic resources more effectively together.
- Using Research to Improve Practice boxes help you determine proper care to reinforce best practice.
- Spanish translations are included for phrases commonly encountered with maternity and pediatric patients.
- Improved design makes the text easier to read, and up-to-date photos ensure accuracy.
- Critical Thinking Exercises allow you to apply your knowledge to realistic clinical situations.
- Nursing care plans assist you with applying the nursing process to plan individualized care for the most common maternity and pediatric conditions.
- Critical to Remember boxes summarize and highlight essential, need-to-know information.
- Communication Cues provide practical tips for effective verbal and nonverbal communication with patients and families.
- Clinical Reference sections in pediatric chapters present information relevant to each body system, including anatomy and physiology, differences in the pediatric patient, and related laboratory and diagnostic tests.
By Emily Slone McKinney, MSN, RN, C, Baylor Healthcare System, Dallas, TX and Sharon Smith Murray, MSN, RN, C, Professor Emerita, Health Professions, Golden West College, Huntington Beach, CA