Green's Operative Hand Surgery E-Book, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Green's Operative Hand Surgery, edited in its Sixth Edition by Scott W. Wolfe, MD, provides today's most complete, authoritative guidance on the effective surgical and non-surgical management of all conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow. Now featuring a new full-color format, photographs, and illustrations, plus operative videos and case studies online at Expert Consult, this new edition shows you more vividly than ever before how to perform all of the latest techniques and achieve optimal outcomes.
New to This Edition
- Master all the latest approaches, including the newest hand implants and arthroplastic techniques.
- Get tips for overcoming difficult surgical challenges through "Author's Preferred Technique" summaries.
- See how to perform key procedures step by step by watching operative videos online.
- Gain new insights on overcoming clinical challenges by reading online case studies.
- Consult it more easily thanks to a new, more user-friendly full-color format, with all of the photos and illustrations shown in color.
- Access the complete contents online, fully searchable, at expertconsult.com.
Overcome your toughest clinical challenges with advice from world-renowned hand surgeons.
By Scott W. Wolfe, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Emeritus Chief, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
; William C. Pederson, MD, Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Director of Fellowship Training, The Hand Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
; Robert N. Hotchkiss, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Orthopaedic Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Associate Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon, Director of Clinical Research, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
; Scott H. Kozin, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University School of Medicine, Chief of Staff, Shriners Hospitals for Children,, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
and Mark S Cohen, MD, Professor and Director, Hand and Elbow Section, Director, Orthopaedic Education, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois